The biggest show of the year, WrestleMania 34, is still three weeks away, but as early as now betting odds have already been released. According to these early betting odds, none of the current champions are favored to retain their championships.
Challenging for the Universal Championship, Roman Reigns is heavily favored at -770 to defeat Brock Lesnar. Reigns is the most favored out of anyone on the card right now. This match is still favored at -200 to main event the show, a huge drop from being at -1000 just last month.
After earning a title match at WrestleMania by winning the Royal Rumble, Shinsuke Nakamura has chosen to challenge WWE Champion AJ Styles. Nakamura is favored at -250 to beat AJ Styles.
Charlotte Flair is at +400 to lose her title by the end of WrestleMania. These odds were set up in a way that there could be a possibility of a Money In The Bank cash in from Carmella. While Asuka is favored to leave WrestleMania with the title with odds of -295 , Carmella has odds of -150 to do the same. So even if Asuka can win the title from Flair, a successful Carmella cash in would mean that she could end up leaving WrestleMania with the title, even if Asuka wins the original match.
A United States Championship match has not yet been announced, however odds have already been set up for this particular match. With a rumored triple threat match between current champion Randy Orton, former champion Bobby Roode and Jinder Mahal, those three names have already odds set up. Of these three Jinder is slightly favored at -118 to win the match, while Orton has even odds of +100. Roode is the least favorite chance of winning with odds of +375.
Another match that is likely but not yet announced would be Alexa Bliss defending the RAW Women’s Championship against Nia Jax. Jax is currently listed as a -500 favorite.
The special attraction mixed tag team match not only has odds, but also some interesting bets on how the match could start and end. The team of Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey are favored at -625 to defeat Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. The method of finish is favored to be by submission and Rousey is favored to be the one capturing the fall at -400. Furthermore, while the gender involved with the finish is favored at -400 to be female, the male participants are favored at -625 to start the match.
These odds are early odds and they will definitely move and shift dramatically. Below are the early betting odds for next month’s WrestleMania 34 PPV Event:
Mixed Tag Team Match
– Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey -625 vs Triple H and Stephanie McMahon +350
– Method of Finish = Submission -240, Pinfall +100, Other Method +675
– Participant to Obtain Victory = Ronda Rousey -400, Kurt Angle +300, Triple H +300, Stephanie McMahon +700
– Participant to Concede Defeat = Stephanie McMahon -400, Kurt Angle +300, Triple H +300, Ronda Rousey +700
– Gender of Participant Obtaining Victory = Female -400 vs Male +250
– Gender of Participant Starting Match = Male -625 vs Female +350
– Brock Lesnar (c) +400 vs Roman Reigns -770
– AJ Styles (c) +175 vs Shinsuke Nakamura -250
RAW Women’s Championship
– Alexa Bliss (c) +300 vs Nia Jax -500
Smackdown Women’s Championship
– Charlotte Flair (c) +400 vs Asuka -295
– Carmella to Cash in the MITB Briefcase and win the SmackDown Women’s Title -150
Intercontinental Championship – Triple Threat
– The Miz (c) +325 vs Finn Balor -118 vs Seth Rollins +110
United States Championship
– Randy Orton (c) +100(even) vs Bobby Roode +375 vs Jinder Mahal -118