WWE sent out yet another Fan Council survey over the weekend, asking fans a variety of questions comparing WWE to the company’s NXT brand.
One of the sections asked fans to pick which of the following terms describe WWE and which terms describe NXT:
Energy, Authentic, Hardcore, Fantastical, Unique, Hokey, Excitement, Dangerous, Wrestling, PG-rated, Shocking, Quality, Technique, Wholesome, Fun, Unpredictable, In-Ring Action-Driven, Social, Action, Nostalgic, Mindless, Giving Promos, Intense, Passion, Old School, Imaginative, Safe, Success, Family friendly, Potential, Story-Driven, Younger, Cutting Edge, Real, Simple, Fast Paced, Mainstream, Traditional, Gritty.
There was a write-in section where fans could voice their opinions about what they like and dislike about both products.
The survey then asked whether WWE or NXT did a better (or equal) job at the following:
- Seeing good rivalries/match-ups
- Feeling part of a large group of passionate fans
- Getting an appropriate amount of surprises
- Being amazed
- Being amused
- Being entertained
- Having a great show to watch with family
- Having a great show to watch with friends
- Seeing a wide variety of Divas
- Seeing enough of my favorite Divas
- Watching athletic moves and maneuvers
- Seeing the quality of in-ring wrestling I want
- Hearing compelling dialogue/promos
- Getting the right mix of unique characters
- Seeing a wide variety of Superstars
- Watching interesting stories play out
* Major WWE Shakeup Coming After New Year’s, All-New Plans For WrestleMania Season Revealed