– The WWEShop.com website has released new merchandise commemorating Sunday night’s WWE SummerSlam 2012 PPV.
– Ric Flair’s daughter Ashley, who is now billed as “Charlotte” at WWE developmental, has been doing ring announcing at WWE’s recent NXT live events.
– Following his victory over Triple H in the main event of WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view, Brock Lesnar is not expected to wrestle for WWE again until Survivor Series in November. Despite online reports that WWE burned through virtually all of Lesnar’s contracted appearances already, the latest is that Lesnar still has plenty of dates left on his contract and WWE won’t have a problem booking him in a few more feuds.
– Triple H got emotional after losing to Brock Lesnar at SummerSlam, telling the live crowd, “I’m sorry” as Michael Cole speculated whether we’ve seen the last of Triple H.
Fans of Triple H will be happy to know that Triple H has no plans to retire from in-ring competition and still has several matches left in him before he retires for good. Triple H will likely take several months off and is expected to wrestle again later this year.
* Who BROCK LESNAR Will Wrestle Next & Paul Heyman To Manage Other Wrestlers?
(Partial Source: PWInsider.com)