The following are injury updates to NXT talent after Wednesday’s TV show:
— According to WWE, Kona Reeves suffered a “strike to the cheek” that required five stitches to close. He may have suffered orbital bone damage is not cleared to wrestle until re-evaluated once the swelling goes down.
— Arturo Ruas needed x-rays on his fingers after his match against Pete Dunne. He is not cleared as he awaits results.
— Velveteen Dream was seen “walking gingerly” backstage after his match Roderick Strong and is suffering from “lumbar pain” and won’t be cleared until he is evaluated.
— Killian Dain and Matt Riddle, while wrestling in physical fashion all over the arena, are both fine and cleared to continue wrestling.
- WRESTLING PHOTOS & VIDEOS: Renee Young Surprise, HHH/Steph At Concert, Angle’s Adopted Son!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom